Accommodations and Destinations
Our 5 days of gorillas, chimpanzees, and Lake Mburo national park give you a chance to meet the African apes and the remaining mountain gorilla and chimpanzees of Kalinzu forest in Queen the Zebras, giraffes Impala, and many other animals in Lake Mburo. On this trip, you visit Bwindi gorilla national park a home to the mountain gorillas, and then Kalinzu Forest in Queen Elizabeth National Park for Chimpanzees and Lake Mburo.
- Visit L. Mburo National Park
- Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Gorilla National Park
- Visit Kalinzu forest in Queen Elizabeth National Park for chimpanzee
- Boat cruise, game drive, and equator tour
- Transfers to and from the airport/hotel
- Additional accommodation before and after the trip to be arranged at an extra cost
Day by day program
Day 1: Entebbe to Queen National Park
After early morning breakfast, start your journey to Queen Elizabeth National Park in Western Uganda, we will stop in Fort portal for lunch and then proceed to Queen in Kase4se beautiful features on the way. Arrive at the park .chances to see land mammals like buffaloes, elephants, Uganda kobs, and many others.
Day 2: Chimpanzee and transfer to Bwindi
Wake up very early in the morning and go for chimpanzee tracking in Kalinzu forest reserve Kyambura gorge spend 2-3 hours with the chimps then return to the lodge, you can have a mid-morning breakfast and transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable national park, arrive refresh, dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 3: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
After breakfast leave for gorilla tracking with your packed lunch to track the rare mountain gorillas of Bwindi, have tracking gears with you like gloves, long-sleeved shirts, pants, sunglasses, socks, a hut insect repellant, energy-giving food, and enough drinking water. After 5 minutes transfer from your hotel to the starting point for briefing proceed to our tracking which is open from 2-6 hours of activity and spend a full hour with the mountain gorillas.
Day 4: Bwindi to L.Mburo National Park
After early morning breakfast drive to Lake Mburo pass through Mbarara town and proceed to the park the lunch at the lodge. We can choose to either do an evening game drive /boat cruise and have chances to see the giraffes, zebras impalas, etc.
Day 5: Mburo to Airport
On this day we do a cultural heritage /encounter with the Bahima. See the way of living and thereafter transfer to Entebbe stretch your legs at the equator, photograph, and continue to the airport/next destination.
- Meals and accommodation are included
- A small group of 4-5 persons
- Tour available throughout the year
- Sole traveller can join the group
- This tour can be customized
- Age limit: 15 years and above
- Park entrance fees
- Gorilla and chimpanzee permit
- International flights
- Visa for Uganda
- All optional activities
- Meals not mentioned and beverages