7 DAYS PRIMATES & CULTURE WESTERN UGANDA $1500 P/P
- 2 people sharing a room
- Budget single supplementary $390 p/p for 6 nights
- Mid-range single supplementary $570 p/p for 6 nights
This 7 day trip, through Fort Portal, takes you through the main historical, cultural, tribal attractions in the Rwenzori region. You also tour crater lakes.
This trips offers the following:
- Amabere ga nyina Mwiru – historical site
- The Tooro Kingdom and Royal Tombs
- Mini hikes to the Mountain of the Moon – the Rwenzori
- Visiting villages and communities for African dance, African herbal medicine and cultural doctors, the African way of life, story-telling, marriages and beverages.
- Do chimpanzee tracking in Kibale National Park
- Tour Queen Elizabeth National Park, home to the tree climbing – big lion; do game drive safari, boat cruise safaris, salt tour safaris, fishing safaris
- Visit to the Western Rift Valley, see male and female hot springs, shortest people on the earth (the pygmies), Cultural dance and drama, Creative dance from: Tooro Cultural people, Rwenzururu Cultural people, and The Bamadi (Pygmy Cultural people).
- Pickup from the airport or city to Fort Portal
- Accommodation-camping, hostel, bed and breakfast (budget, mid-range)
- Cost based on groups of 6-14 people
- Cost includes- transport, bed, and breakfast (BB), tour and cultural activities, wildlife tours, transfers, tribal and home visits and local guides allowance